The reports are the reporting tool of Dataweb.
The databinding like the forms is done through a datasource.
The reports are made up of several sections.
- TopPage where are the data related to the top of the page.
- TopReport where are the data related to the beginning of report.
- Body where are the records in the datasource.
- BottomReport or where data at the end report are displayed .
- BottomPage or where are the data related to the bottom of the page.
Within the report and in particular at the time of creation, events can be generated.
These are used to operate on the report in case it becomes necessary to make calculations when creating it.
Two of the main events are:
- Initialize is triggered before the report rendering.
- DrawSection is triggered every time the rendering of the section start
Last updatedTuesday, 30 November 2010 10:29